Monday, August 18, 2008

Hark, a Lark!

Tuesday, Aunt Liz, Uncle Les and I walked around Sutton Park, which is a huge area covering several miles in their town(Sutton) and called home by roaming ponies, cattle, water fowl and several other crawly creatures. My mom and sister Abigail didn't realize the vastness of the park and got really lost last time we came.

I have made several recent discoveries, including: 

1) Brazil Nut Yoghurt, where have you been all my life? 
2) Tomatoes on toast, sounds shady but turns out to be delish.
3) Hot water bottles, the kind one fills and puts in the bed to warm their feet. This is a brilliant idea and whoever invented it is officially my hero(its a cold island, even in the summer).



Waterfowl around one of Sutton Park's many pond areas.

The birds get really excited when people come over to the edge and fight each other for bread.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shady Tomatoes. I love it.

I officially want you to come back now.

Sarah and I miss you a lot.

David123456 said...

well Sarah i think hot water bottles have been around for along time but i agree with you about the cold island part.

Teking said...

The precursor to a hot water bottle was a warming pan: Metal thing on a pole to rub inbetween the sheets. Contains hot coals. I don't remember them personally.

It is cool here but I'm not bothered