Sunday, September 14, 2008

Get Lost

Here I am with my little friend Neve.


News of Late: Took a walk intending to get lost and ended up sitting in a field for an hour attempting to soak up a little sun or at least burn, but somehow stayed my current hue of albino.  I also forged a stream, saw British Bambie frolicking in the forest and got my feet caked in mud, so overall it was immensely productive. 
Went to a restaurant called Bluebeckers for my birthday.  Thanks for the cards everyone. 
Bought a new coat today and its pretty. Pretty awesome. 
Loving Michael Gungors new album song: White Man
Making faux chicken Chinese with real asparagus. 
 
News of the Weird: 
Selling pre-made pancakes in plastic packages. Reheated pancakes are horrible and one can almost taste the flavor of microwave in them.
Pronouncing fillet, Fill-Let. Instead of Fil-Ay and saying Kway-sah-dill-a. Instead of Quesadilla(K-sa-dee-ah). Revoltingly hilarious. 





2 comments:

Andrew Lee said...

Yet again, beauts. i agree about the Pancake thing, you can taste the microwave in them.
it is nice to every once and a while become lost, and find your self at peace in the wide open spaces of a field, stream, or in my case a mountain(or desert as of now).

Anonymous said...

You stole a child!

nice pictures.