Saturday, June 21, 2008

Sorry for the squeaking, its my room.

My room is so amazingly clean it doesn't feel like its mine. Its like losing 50 pounds and then trying on your favorite old fat jeans; roomy. And thats how my room is now: roomy (and less cave-like). I've always attributed the mess issue to having too many clothes, and I confirmed that as the ultimate problem as I repeatedly dumped shirt after pant, after skirt after skort off in what grew to become a rather large yard sale pile.
 
My mom suggested charging admission, my dad said "if moving to England is what it takes to get this room clean, maybe you should go more often", and my little brother Andy rolled around on the carpet in celebration. 
 

2 comments:

David123456 said...

Sarah You are an amazing writer. Perhaps you should publish...But then you are amazing in general. I love you. Mom

David123456 said...

mom tried to send you a message and failed: Sarah You are an amazing writer. Perhaps you should publish...But then you are amazing in general. I love you. Mom