Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Blueberries, Anyone?


This weekend I went with Aunt Liz and Uncle Les to the Cotswold's. The area we went was very picturesque and had a lot of sheep and pheasants.

Lower Slaughter... Apparently there used to be more sheep in the area, but sadly, they probably weren't destined for long life in a town with a name like that. I'm guessing Upper Slaughter isn't much better. Poor little sheep.
Part of a river that runs through the town.



Thomas took the next pictures at a German fair we we went to in Birmingham
Myself and Aunt Liz

 
We went to a birthday party at The Pretty Bricks; if Shades of Brown and Kilkenny's had a child, this would be it. There was definitely a pirate there.
On the way back I crammed myself into one of the weirdest train rides I've ever experienced. The entire train was so packed that people had to stand in the aisles and entryway's, and there still wasn't enough room however, there was quite a bit of angry yelling. I squeezed on, but stood up the whole ride smushed between a crazy lady who announced that she was a Biologist and started handing out blueberries to strangers, and several students with their Ipods so loud they were probably deaf by the end of the journey. But hey, I got where I needed to go. 

2 comments:

Andrew Lee said...

You are making me want to visit more and more every day. Nice Jacket by the way.

Anonymous said...

Actually, thats all that biologists do, hand out blueberries. Hopefully, within the next 5 years we can branch out to strawberries, but with the limited funding that exists, things aren't looking so good.